Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Hot and Sunny Christmas Pt. 2

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade
My previous post about this event would have been twice as long, had the formatting not driven me crazy. So here, the gorgeous parade of my favorite Christmas In July items continue strutting down the catwalk:
 Whoops, that's my Marley, and he's not for sale, although he does like to strut down catwalks =D.
Look at this beautiful two-tone scarf by Camille. $26 is a steal!
 I am such a sucker for color. Look at the way the pendant ties in with the beads on this peacock piece by jcjools:
And you're not gonna find this in the department store, not yet anyway! Wild Child Dzigns has the perfect gift for the young chickadee, and tons of other amazing garments:
Minaude has some great deals going on at this studio, and great talent too! I wonder if she could give me some tips on how to braid/weave the strands like that. Such a nice effect!
There are so many wonderful gifts to choose from, see them all here: Artfire.com. 
Starting today, I will be offering %10 off all items, plus two other coupons including free shipping on all orders $45 and over. Happy Christmas Surfing!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great picks! Love the kitty too! :-)
    -Michelle of CreativeCritters

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty! he just layed that way and held still forever, lol

    ReplyDelete