Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Faces of The Wood

These fantastic carvings made me swoon at first sight! There was this couple that would bring  hand carved beauties into the store where I worked, and I bought these. I hope I run across Marilyn and her husband again, because I have no phone number to reach them at. Can you imagine what a hit these would be on Artfire?
   My bedroom decor consists of Brian Froud, Amy Brown, and Sun Moon and Star stuff-even a sign that says 'Gandalf would shop here.' So you can see how perfectly these carvings tie in.
They're so cute!
 Artfire would be the perfect place for these! They make perfect handmade gifts for people who are into nature, or just love beautiful decor. I guess if I don't find Marilyn, I'm just going to have to learn to carve them myself.                  

No comments:

Post a Comment