Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I've Been A Busy Beading Bee

It's about time  to write a refresher course on the land of the eclectic lady. Or Drunkenmimes Ecclectic LadyLand,  that is. There have been so many things to do and create, and so much to learn. It's been a blast making new things with polymer clay, and learning about all of the amazing effects that can be made with it. One successful mica shift pair of earrings, and a lovely floral magazine transfer pendant are just a couple of my favorites.
Layer style necklaces can be especially fetching when the placement of shape is used to please the eye. For that, this is my best example:
Pretty soon my family will have to organize an intervention to get me to stop beading. It will never happen. They'll have to drag me kicking and screaming. Oh look, there's a bead on the floor, gotta go! But, before you leave, check out the pendants I've been hand painting as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment